Wednesday, September 16, 2009



Hello! My name's chcuk and I will be posting my shit here now. I'm a cat3 in road and just started racing track this year. This year's been kind of rough so don't judge me. I'll do better next year so more interesting shit will be posted starting next year. For now, Mount Charleston Hill Climb is on my list. So is that Mandalay Bay crit..
It's been super nice out lately and I'm kind of excited. Interbike is coming up and everyone's gon get fucked up and cum everywhere. Allover the world champion on Wednesday and I can't wait.
EVERYONE GET OUT THERE AND RIDE! take advantage of this "nasty" weather. It's ALMOST like California weather... realllllllll "shitty."

Anyways, this is me introducing myself. I'm actually not crazy at all. Just got done riding my bike and I'm a bit high from it.
okaybye.


-chcuk.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Chuck!!

    Welcome aboard! :)

    sas

    ReplyDelete
  2. is he getting a ticket for not having his skates with him or because he was doing 80 in a 35?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sas! Thanks, I'll try and post some interesting stuff lol
    basically, it'll mostly be about racing and drinking probably...

    and nick! wtf! hahaha sad, I haven't touched my skates in 4 years! I still have it though. Good seeing you the other night, and I hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete