Friday, October 2, 2009

2010 Giant TCR Advanced 2

After much contemplation with which bike to get, why I should get it, and if I'm really going to try and attempt to race next season, I finally decided on Giant's TCR Advanced 2 (Ultegra groupo). I'm really pleased with the decision after the helpful dudes at the Freewheel bike shop helped me out a bit. They were right with the new Ultegra components. According to them, it all pretty much feels like the DA stuff! It's definitely light, very stiff, and I really like the responsiveness and handling of the bike. It's currently bone stock, but I will probably make some upgrades within the next coming weeks/months. It would be nice to get a fresh wheelset too. Anyone selling their zipp or reynolds wheelset for a decent price? (My birthday is coming up =) )





ATTENTION: Brett, Jonathan R, Davis, and whomever else is down, let's do this for next season!!


-Joe

3 comments:

  1. I found a new machine and will probably be picking one of them up around the end of the year.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, saw this bike in person. ;)
    i love this bike joe, the groupo you have i'd kill to have. so maybe you should keep it a lil longer, if not...SELL EM TO ME! :)

    keep checking that website i gave you "pedalforce.com" and maybe you'll find a set of reynolds with powertap for super cheap.

    ReplyDelete