Friday, October 8, 2010

Cadel's Impec

I'm assuming you guys caught the WC race yeah? Cadel rode pretty awesome during the race, defending his worlds title with class. Right about this time last year when he won it, I slowly became a fan of his while knowing that many people out there didn't really like his whiny attitude, and lackluster riding. It didn't bother me one bit and I still rooted for him as the underdog, and this past year he raced pretty awesome, wearing the rainbow jersey with pride and respect, while winning some great races - La Fleche Wallone and Stage 7 of the Giro!

Here's his custom IMPEC. I wonder how much the the IMPEC frameset will retail for? All handmade by machine. Not exactly ready for a new race bike just yet, but it is in the back of my mind in terms of what my options are! I will probably ride my GIANT for another season. I love that thing (Maybe I'll get a white one?)!



-Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment