Tuesday, November 17, 2009

chode.

Helloooo November.
October's over and that means it's time to focus on cycling again.
Here are the results after taking a month off the bike...

When you get back on the bike:

-You'll feel like you've been smoking weed for years! Even though you've only done 3 bowls and a joint in one month.

-You'll keep thinking you're fast, but you're really not anymore. I mean you can say whatever you want, but your body will act like you're not even there.

-Your kit is too big for you because your muscle decided to leave you for someone else...Unless of course you kept eating and gained a lot of weight.

-Your ass will seriously hate you for a month...

-Your chode...same thing!

-Your bike don't feel right. You'll wonder if it's even the same bike you rode last month. It'll feel awkward as hell...Like someone decided to fuck with your bike and the position's not right.

-Your body's not used to riding that far (10 miles) so you get hungry or something right away. I don't really know why that is, but it happens everytime I ride.

-It'll be easier for you to say no and would rather just sit on the couch and do absolutely nothing...Kinda like what I'm doing right now...


All these things...It's what I'm going through. I don't think you want that.

Other news...Winter is here and it's time to bust out the long sleeves.
My co worker gave me this jacket and it's super warm and I love it. It's made by "Columbia" and it's actually a women's jacket. Do I give a fuck? No, I don't give a fuck. It doesn't even look like a woman's jacket. I can't find a picture of it, but it's pretty damn awesome.
Columbia Titanium jacket...search it and buy one!
It fits real nice!

By the way...I posted that EC90 Easton cranks not too long ago. I did say it was stiff, but I don't think I was able to say much about how well it rides.
Well, after a week and a half of riding, I decided that it's definitely helped me improved and I'm pretty sure I've gotten faster because of it.
That little bridge on Industrial and Warm Springs I always take to go home and I always test myself to see how fast I can go. I think the fastest I've gone was 35 and that's with a tail wind. Today I went there again and I beat that going 40-42 mph max with no wind. I definitely think it had something to do with the cranks. That mother fucker is awesome! Also, I'm not quite sure if it was a malfunction since it's a bumpy road, but sitting down, my watts looked a little higher than it should have been. It hit somewhere I shouldn't be hitting and should only hit when I'm standing up to start a sprint. Too much to explain, but overall, I think what I'm trying to say is if you got the money, go buy yourself Easton EC90 cranks. And the jacket too.

People say..."It ain't the bike, man. It's the driver." I call that bullshit. Well not the bike. I'm talking about components. You can probably have a steal bike and have good components and that thing will ride like a blonde. IMO.



STAY SAFE EVERYONE!
-chcuk.

No comments:

Post a Comment