Monday, November 9, 2009

Giro Blaze Gloves



I bought these gloves at Freewheel on Valencia a couple weeks back, in need of some full fingered warm, cold weather gloves, and I couldn't be more satisfied with them. At $35, they're well worth the price. The issue I usually have with full fingered gloves is not having the "freedom" of using your fingers for small things like dialing a number on your cell phone and just fiddling with things on the fly. These Blaze gloves are great with regards to that, while I have no problems pulling out my chapstick, using my phone, zippering pockets, etc. In terms of fit, they're great. Snug to your hand without suffocating your fingers or the top of your hand. At first glance, the gloves don't look the warmest but rest assured they protect your hands from the cold AND rain, as they are water repellent as well. Finally, these gloves are windproof and quite breathable. I've had no problems with moisture on the inside of the gloves while riding.

According to Giro they are rated - 50°F/10°C

No comments:

Post a Comment