Tuesday, December 8, 2009

motivation.

VEGAS UPDATE:
Ohh yeahhhh...Vegas...It's warm out there, isn't it?
No..It's fucking cold right now and I'm pretty sure I lost my balls.
It's so hard to get motivated to ride when it's cold. Especially when it's raining? I mean, who likes riding indoors?..

I figured out the only way to get motivated is to tell yourself you're only going for a 2 mile ride and eventually, you'll keep telling yourself to go for more.
I told myself I was only going to ride for an hour the other day and I ended up riding for 4 hours. It's been 30 something degrees out here and it really sucks(for Vegas, I mean). It's definitely that "off season" training and I don't know why I used to like this more than riding in the summer.
I think I may be feeling more fit than I should be right now. I think I should just stop riding for awhile. Yeah, I'm taking another break..



-Chcuk.

No comments:

Post a Comment