Tuesday, December 1, 2009

winter training.

Clock's ticking fast. Next thing you know, it's already dark outside and it's 50 degrees. Cars goin crazy trying to rush home for dinner I guess...I almost died 3x today. Everyday this week, I've been hoping not to get hit by a car. It's ridiculous!

4th week on the bike. Legs feeling stiff again. Maybe it's because of the weather? Or maybe it's because I'm not used to it. Knees hurt after rides, especially after riding fixed. I hope that it'll go away one day.

Easton cranks...I think I broke it! It's been making this weird clicking noise everytime I pedal. It's not loose. It's super tight, but I think it's the spindle? The piece that's connected to the cranks(drive side)(whatever it's called..) is a bit loose. I'm pretty sure it's under warranty, but still. Do I really weigh that much to break these things? Imagine someone who weighs 150+ riding these cranks...I wonder if they'd break it. I really don't know what happened, but it's being replaced sometime soon. Hopefully soon.



...winter training sucks.
I feel skinny again.


-chcuk.

No comments:

Post a Comment