Monday, May 17, 2010

Modesto Crit
















This weekend we ventured out to downtown Modesto for a crit race. Nice and hot out there and it was great to race without wearing arm/knee warmers no question. Good amount of people came out, and thanks to that tent that had complimentary drinks and snacks for the racers, that was awesome! Thankfully Kevin and I were not apart of the two nasty crashes, and I hope everyone is okay. Ended up finishing 9th and Kevin came in 26th. Keep it up sunny weather!


Next up is Panoche Valley Road Race.... Touch Money, you coming out for that?!

Photos: Saskia


-Joe

3 comments:

  1. Haha I guess I'll have to go now that I got called out! :) Hopefully I can hang with the big boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha nah I ain't calling you out. you just mentioned before that you're from the area right? actually I'm just aiming not to get dropped on the climb haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't even looked at the profile yet. I'm hoping not to get dropped as well. I've been working more than riding, so it will be interesting to see what happens. Either way should be a good time!

    ReplyDelete