Tuesday, May 18, 2010

This Morning...






















I met up Jonathan and Gabe real quick and checked out the start of stage 3 of the Tour of California. Pretty cool to see all the happenings going down at my local beach! Nothing super exciting really, but I guess it was cool to see some of the PRO's in person. Didn't take too many snaps but I'll share the photos I took. If you were watching the last two hours of the race on Versus, you saw that Radioshack's tempo up Bonny Doon blasted the peloton apart! Didn't expect Schleck to get dropped so hard like that. Oh yeah, Versus - you fuckin' suck for cutting off the exciting end of the race to show the pre-game of the Flyers/Canadiens game (and I'm a big fan of hockey too!). How you gonna do that to your viewers?!

-Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment