Thursday, August 19, 2010

Looking Forward

Yeah, I know.... lack of updates.... although it's all good because I've been quite busy with the daily happenings in everyday life. Working, chilling, racing, riding, planning.... planning for what? HOC Cycling Team next season. Yup. We're going to do this! As of now, Jonathan is working on the kits once again, and they're looking FRESH. I'm so stoked on it for next season. Jersey, bib, vest, cap, and gloves. If you are reading this and would like to get an order in, shoot me an email at hocroad@gmail.com. I will shoot you over the mock up we have of the kit details once we get them, which should be very soon. We aren't producing a whole lot for the first time around, they're mostly going to be for the team, which is right now comprised of less than 5 people hahahah. But that's alright, we will build strong! On that note, a big shout out and congratulations is in order to Naveen for his win at Dunnigan Hills RR last weekend. So stoked for you man! And Kevin as well, putting in some nice solid efforts for Naveen.... looking good for next season boys!

Interested in riding for us? Send an email of interest to hocroad@gmail.com.

In other news, my left leg has been numb for the past couple of days. Doc says it could be a kinked/pinched nerve, and hopefully it will go away soon. Haven't felt any pain with it, just the fact that I can feel it is pretty annoying though. At least it doesn't hurt.... anyway, I still raced with it even though maybe I should have rested last Sunday. I won't do a race report this time around for the last two races, but I'll just post the photos from them. The way my schedule is looking like for the rest of the season, it looks like I might only be racing 2 or 3 more times... Excited to race with the vegas boys when they come through at the end of the month! I'll be going to Europe in the middle of September and then NYC for early October for a little R & R! Looking forward to it.... Oh yeah, I want a mountain and TT bike.... which comes first? I'm also waiting for Curtlo to get back to me on the decals so I can get the cross bike re-painted. Hurry up yo!

More soon and thanks for reading!


Timpani Crit









Suisun City Harbor Crit










Kevin at the front, pacing Naveen who is right behind him in the photo.



(Photos by Saskia and Hors Categorie Photography)


-Joe

1 comment: