Monday, January 18, 2010

Early Bird Crit #3

Almost didn't get out of bed for this one. The rain was coming down around 5am (or maybe I wast just half asleep and wanted it to be pouring so I had an excuse not to get out of bed) and I didn't know whether or not it would be raining, at the race. We said fuck it and came out to Fremont anyway. The mentoring was good and useful, as we broke up into groups of 5 or so and worked on some constant pace lines. Legs felt good - or should I say better than last week - during the race and Rainier was stretching everyone's legs out of every corner and made for a fun morning workout. The rain stayed away until right after our race finished, and the cat4 womens started! Here's a short snippet that Sas took on the sidelines.

*Hey fellow "bloggers", where you at?! I know you guys are riding out there!



-Joe

1 comment:

  1. You are more savage than I! I have spent the rainy days on my trainer watching the '09 Giro d'Italia

    ReplyDelete