Tuesday, February 9, 2010

2010!

I know I'm a bit late. Been super busy lately, but somehow managed to squeeze in some blogging time today!

It's raining right now. The last few weeks, I had been training and it's been nothing but intensity. First race is coming up on Valentine's day at Brea. I'm going to get my butt kicked, but I think it's going to be okay.
2010 is going to be different, I think. I know I say this, but we have a ton of talents with roadbikes now.

WATCH OUT CALIFORNIA. Vegas is going to attack you from behind!


Training in the rain's no fun, but I find that plastic bags are very helpful. I covered up my shoes with regular grocery plastic bags and put my shoe covers on over it and it works real well! Shit also works in the snow, FYI.
Plastic bags are great...I really don't have anything to write about so I'm going to write about plastic bags. Whoever invented plastic bag's a genius! Who knew that plastic bags were not only good for carrying the foodz. It can also save your life, your feet, and your cycling shoes...

I'm pretty sure I have nothing else to say after that...soooo...goodbye for now.


-chcuk.

No comments:

Post a Comment